An idiom is a phrase where the words together have a meaning that is different from the dictionary definitions of the individual words, which can make idioms hard for ESL students.
CLDC 1.0 & MIDP 2.0 or more
- Contains 2,463 English idiomatic expressions with definitions.
- Up-to-date and accessible English idioms and expressions.
- Clear layout and most accurate definitions.
- 4 interactive games help to enrich vocabulary in a pleasuring way.
- All the games are funny, AI enriched that remove boring feelings while learning vocabulary.
- Searching is very fast and list of words while you type are provided.
- A diary is provided to write short notes.
- An offline dictionary that does not required internet connection
- There are also many features you found in this dictionary.